Sunday, November 15, 2009

Next race?

I definitely want to do this again. It was a great experience, and I love that there are three different events. Just when your shoulders burn and you think you can't swim anymore it's time to start the bike ride. And just as your ass gets tired of the saddle, you're back in the transition area getting ready for a run. My original plan was to train for the PF Chang's Rock n' Roll marathon in January (the half-marathon category) but after having completed this sprint-tri, I'd really rather do another one or two of these races. Also, I don't seem to have the time to get in as much running as I need for the half-marathon.

I'm still undecided, but I think the Sprint Tri in Havasu, AZ will be my next race. Their website is horrible, but here are the details. Here's an idea.... if you do web-design, why not trade your work for your entry fees plus hotel room for the race? Most of these race sites are horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment